Whenever you remove watermark from a campaign, you select a Start and End dates for it. Suppose you are going to offer a discount to your customers for a week or 15 days only on a future date. In this case, you can set a Start date and End dates keeping in mind the start and end dates of your discount offer. Now, the watermark text set by you will be visible before the Start date as well as after the End date is crossed. Which means that your campaign will be active only on the dates you have set and will expire after that.
Articles in this section
- What if I want to Export just few selected contacts from my Contacts list instead of all the contacts? How can I do that?
- How can I export my contacts list? Is it possible?
- How can I check the analytics for a single contact from CRM? Is it possible?
- Is there a limit on the number of times I can distribute a Campaign?
- What is the difference between Bitly and Default url shortener available at the ‘Page’ tab in Campaign editor?
- Can I transfer my Campaign to another TargetEveryOne account?
- What does “Never End” means in Watermark Removal?
- What does ‘Start’ and ‘End’ dates mean in Watermark removal window?
- Why is there a watermark on the campaign I just created? Will this be visible to my customers too when I distribute it to them?
- What are web forms? How can I use them for my marketing and promotional campaigns?