No problem at all. You can add as many contacts in your account by buying a package with a very nominal charge from the Account Settings page as per your need. No need to upgrade to a higher plan if you don’t want to.
Articles in this section
- What if I want to Export just few selected contacts from my Contacts list instead of all the contacts? How can I do that?
- How can I export my contacts list? Is it possible?
- How can I check the analytics for a single contact from CRM? Is it possible?
- Is there a limit on the number of times I can distribute a Campaign?
- What is the difference between Bitly and Default url shortener available at the ‘Page’ tab in Campaign editor?
- Can I transfer my Campaign to another TargetEveryOne account?
- What does “Never End” means in Watermark Removal?
- What does ‘Start’ and ‘End’ dates mean in Watermark removal window?
- Why is there a watermark on the campaign I just created? Will this be visible to my customers too when I distribute it to them?
- What are web forms? How can I use them for my marketing and promotional campaigns?