When you select the ‘Never End’ check box while removing the watermark from your campaign then there is no End date of your campaign. It remains active forever. You can use and reuse this campaign whenever you want to plus your customer will be able to view it at any date and time in future.
Articles in this section
- What if I want to Export just few selected contacts from my Contacts list instead of all the contacts? How can I do that?
- How can I export my contacts list? Is it possible?
- How can I check the analytics for a single contact from CRM? Is it possible?
- Is there a limit on the number of times I can distribute a Campaign?
- What is the difference between Bitly and Default url shortener available at the ‘Page’ tab in Campaign editor?
- Can I transfer my Campaign to another TargetEveryOne account?
- What does “Never End” means in Watermark Removal?
- What does ‘Start’ and ‘End’ dates mean in Watermark removal window?
- Why is there a watermark on the campaign I just created? Will this be visible to my customers too when I distribute it to them?
- What are web forms? How can I use them for my marketing and promotional campaigns?