Web forms can be used as a Sign up form for collecting information about new customers in your CRM as well as a Survey form for your existing customers. You can create a totally customised Web form by adding the required fields to it like first & last name/mobile/email/city/text fields/radio options/checkbox options and many more. All the data collected from the web forms will be saved in CRM (your ‘Contacts’ module) as well as at the ‘Analytics’ module too.
Articles in this section
- What if I want to Export just few selected contacts from my Contacts list instead of all the contacts? How can I do that?
- How can I export my contacts list? Is it possible?
- How can I check the analytics for a single contact from CRM? Is it possible?
- Is there a limit on the number of times I can distribute a Campaign?
- What is the difference between Bitly and Default url shortener available at the ‘Page’ tab in Campaign editor?
- Can I transfer my Campaign to another TargetEveryOne account?
- What does “Never End” means in Watermark Removal?
- What does ‘Start’ and ‘End’ dates mean in Watermark removal window?
- Why is there a watermark on the campaign I just created? Will this be visible to my customers too when I distribute it to them?
- What are web forms? How can I use them for my marketing and promotional campaigns?