You can’t edit the Ext info column headers in the sheet as it will result in ‘Invalid Column Header’ error while importing the sheet. But yes, you can rename all the Ext Info columns in the Contacts Module as per your choice. This can be done at Manage > Ext Info Labels option.
Articles in this section
- What if I want to Export just few selected contacts from my Contacts list instead of all the contacts? How can I do that?
- How can I export my contacts list? Is it possible?
- How can I check the analytics for a single contact from CRM? Is it possible?
- Is there a limit on the number of times I can distribute a Campaign?
- What is the difference between Bitly and Default url shortener available at the ‘Page’ tab in Campaign editor?
- Can I transfer my Campaign to another TargetEveryOne account?
- What does “Never End” means in Watermark Removal?
- What does ‘Start’ and ‘End’ dates mean in Watermark removal window?
- Why is there a watermark on the campaign I just created? Will this be visible to my customers too when I distribute it to them?
- What are web forms? How can I use them for my marketing and promotional campaigns?