Yes, we do offer a Free – ‘Pay as You Go’ plan with no credit card needed. Perfect for testing and small time distribution. With this plan, you can try out almost all the features of the product. It is like a Pay-as-you-go plan. You only pay for the extra usage you need. If you extend your business needs, it will be wise to change subscription to a suitable plan and get better prices on usage.
Articles in this section
- What if I want to Export just few selected contacts from my Contacts list instead of all the contacts? How can I do that?
- How can I export my contacts list? Is it possible?
- How can I check the analytics for a single contact from CRM? Is it possible?
- Is there a limit on the number of times I can distribute a Campaign?
- What is the difference between Bitly and Default url shortener available at the ‘Page’ tab in Campaign editor?
- Can I transfer my Campaign to another TargetEveryOne account?
- What does “Never End” means in Watermark Removal?
- What does ‘Start’ and ‘End’ dates mean in Watermark removal window?
- Why is there a watermark on the campaign I just created? Will this be visible to my customers too when I distribute it to them?
- What are web forms? How can I use them for my marketing and promotional campaigns?